Sunday, July 30, 2006

I can't believe the support!!!!!

Just finished at the shop....remarkable... the hard work has all paid off. Thanks everyone.
I may be able to get back to some normality now.
I actually had time to do a canvas painting this morning at the shop. I liked it so much that I put it in the window. I was rather shocked at myself.
I had a comment about my clock today. People didn't realize that you could scrapbook off the page items. It is amazing the people that think that scrapbooking is only about photos.
Cards is another item that is an amazement to people. The fact that they can actually do it has surprised them.
I was going to get my mum into the shop today, but I slept in, so sorry mum maybe next week I get you into the shop. I am sure she will be impressed, as the last time she saw it it had no product in it.... quite a difference.

Poor Jodie has the dreaded "No Voice". She is getting very frustrated. She has done a tremendous job and is presently order new products for the shop.
The Taxi broke down last night, I can just vaguely remember hearing Bill get up, but then I went straight back to sleep...Poor Guy, not only does he work hard driving, he comes home to no dinner cooked, he has to clean the house and then his wife ignores him when he has a problem????? I promise it will change. Some normality coming soon.

Keep smiling and healthy
L
Judee
xxxoooxxx

2 comments:

Crissy Gaylor said...

Hi Judee I would love to meet up with some of the DT. We leave on the 20th August and I work up until 15th. Friday nights and any time of the weekend is good for me. :)

mich said...

Hi Judee... I am Michelle, I came to the shop together with Ruey on your opening day (..... and broke my bank). Congratulations on the opening and it was a great day .... and please go to Krispy Kreme for their coffee and ask for fresh original donuts.... they'll make it worth your while. LOL...