Thursday, August 03, 2006

Can't think of a title

Do you ever have days when you can't think of anything. Well today is that day for me. I didn't go to the shop until late 2.30p.m. and I was told off by Jodie and Marie that I shouldn't be there. It was my time for me... I am glad I turned up as the plumbing played up again and still isn't fixed, apparently the same problem as last time plumbers will be out at 8am tomorrow. Hopefully it will be fixed properly this time.
Connie came for a visit today and it was great to see her. Thanks Connie..
The shop is going well but my health has suffered a little I think I have just done too much. I spent the day in hospital yesterday after collapsing at the shop and I had a trip in a n ambulance. How exciting. I suppose I had better do as I am told and start taking it easy, I'm not getting any younger.
I am going as I am just so tired.
Keep smiling and healthy.

Judee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! first hit by a truck and now collapsing at the shop! you SHOULD rest, judy!!!! take it slow. nothing is more impt than your health!

Sarah said...

Take it easy Judee. Everything else can wait. I hope you are feeling better today :)

Crissy Gaylor said...

Judee you really need to take better care of yourself! Your health is important! Maybe you can spend time relaxing by scrapbooking a layout. :)
take care!

Steph said...

Judy, I think your body is telling you to take it a bit easier! Hope you are feeling better soon - take care of yourself!

Ruey said...

oh dear Judy....how scary!! I'm so glad you're ok....you've been so lucky and your body has given you a warning...so take heed and take care of yourself...rest....sleep....eat well. Take care and I'll catch up with you soon.