Monday, July 17, 2006

5 to go.......

Hi Guys,
Gee i'm sorry I didn't post last night, but by the time I got home from the shop and the first thing I did was go to the computer and would you believe it the internet was down. How annoying. I tried again this morning but still no luck. But here I am tonight and home from the shop again and trying again and tonight it worked, we don't seem to realize how lost we are without the internet......
Only 5 sleeps to go.
Jodie is stressing about getting the info done for the dt. but I am sure you all will understand that she is very busy. There's is nothing like stress to help the world go around lol
Well I am going I think I can hear my husband calling lol....no!!!! I'm tooooooooo tired.
Keep smiling and healthy.
l
Judee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would be lost without my computer too(internet, actually). tell jodie not to worry too much about getting the dt info ready. she has more impt things to do for the opening of the shop on sat.

Crissy Gaylor said...

Yes we internet addicts are lost without our toys!
I am counting the days with you :)