Monday, July 03, 2006

Topsy Turvy Day

Hi all,
Here I am again. I can't believe it, I feel like a teenager writing in my diary. Yes Shirlz it is very addictive.
Today, what can I say, I have had a very topsy turvy day!!!!!!
I've started on one thing and then skipped to another. I just haven't been able to settle. I have placed orders for the shop and tried to investigate what else to buy it is very confusing. I've done this while Jodie has tried to sort out the website and get all the wonderful Lay outs that have been submitted by all you talented ladies. We certainly feel honoured that we have been given this opportunity to support all the talents with our online store and our soon to be announced shop opening. Thankyou everyone. You have welcomed us with very open arms and we thank you for that.
Bill's Taxi!!! what can I say, it is certainly different from normal Car repair and Panel Beating. They tell us that the Taxi will be ready maybe Tuesday Afternoon or early Wednesday Morning. I suppose they get it organised quickly because we are off the road until it's fixed. That's pretty fast hey. Normally it would take around 6 weeks to repair the damage done to our taxi, if it were a normal car. That's painting and all. They work pretty fast to get us up and going.
Tomorrow I will be barcoding products again. What a boring job, but I seem to be getting faster at it. I suppose I have to if we intend opening the shop in under 3 weeks. OOPs, I just let the cat out of the bag, but who cares......
DH has just told me that if the taxi is ready tomorrow I'll have to drive him over to pick up the car. Darrrrrr. Does he think, i'm stupid.. He can't drive two cars at once. I had just assumed that is what I would have to do. But I suppose it was nice of him to at least inform me.
Melinda, my youngest daughter who is getting married next April to Glenn have bought their first home and settlement is in late August. She is being paranoid that something is going to go wrong. Don't know what, as they have formal approval of their loan put in all the forms to the bank, got their conveyancer organised and now wondering what they have to do next.... She just asked will it go fast or slow? I replied Fast and DH replied Slow!!!!! I suppose it depends on how organised they are and if they can come down from cloud 9.
DS(Darling son) Mark came in for a visit today. Seems to be coming over regurlarly lately can't help but wonder if he wants something.(lol) He is the only one of my Children that doesn't seem to have settled. Nearly 27 and still thinks he is 21...My sister says that men don't mature until they are at least 45. I tend to agree with her. Mark has a beautiful daughter Taylor. She is seven years old. We shared the school holidays with Mark. She is just a delight to have around. Unfortunately she tries to boss Cassie (Jodie's daughter 2 1/2 yo) around, and then they come to blows. Taylor sulks and Cassie becomes the little devil. Can't win with either of them. but I still love them both dearly.
Once again here I am rambling on and getting nowhere. I think I had better go and have a good sleep. Maybe then I can concentrate on what I have to do tomorrow. I should learn that I should take one day at a time.

All for now.

Keep on keeping on. Stay healthy and keep loving.
Till next time!!!
Judee.
xxxoxxx

5 comments:

Ruey said...

HI Judee...thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. All that talk of barcoding (aka getting to wallow in scrapping stuff) sounds fabulous!! I look forward to meeting you when the store opens!!

Anonymous said...

i agree with ruey. if i'm barcoding scrapping stuff, they will all be wet because i'm drooling over them...lol. 3 weeks! can't wait. glad to hear the taxi will be repaired by next week. i can't imagine myself with the car. my bro is 34 and still single! he's still enjoying being a bachelor.
shirls

Crissy Gaylor said...

3 weeks! Oooooh can not wait! :)

Sarah said...

Hi Judee,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm really looking forward to getting to knowall the other DT girls as well as Jodie and yourself. It is all SO exciting!

jilly said...

Hi Judee - another thank you for stopping by at my Blog - you must have been trapped Blogging! (What an incredible time-waster....but what incredible fun!).

xxx Jill