Saturday, July 22, 2006

5am Saturday morning

and the shop opens at 9am.

Aprehension and excitement..but on the other hand scary and tiresome.
I have only just home from the shop and I intend being back there at 7.am
I think I have completely lost my marbles. Maybe tonight I will get a descent sleep.
For those of you not coming to the shop for specials, check out the website..10% off for 4 days only to help us celebrate the opening.
I am going to get a couple of hours shut eye and hopefully I will be bright eyed and busshy tailed later.
Keep smiling and healthy.

Judee
xxxoooxxx

2 comments:

Crissy Gaylor said...

It was so lovely to meet you and your daughter Jodie. :)
I really hope you both get a good nights sleep tonight.
Crissy

connie said...

Hi Judee, it was so great to met you irl today!!!.
The shop looks FANTASTIC!!
I hope the rest of your VERY busy day went well...
Take care..
connie.....