Saturday, July 15, 2006

7 days to go

Yes it is definately 7 sleeps. That is if I get some sleep. I got up at 8am adn went to the shop and have just got home to shower and then we are off to a 50th Birthday party. Hopefully not a real late night lol.
Got a lot done at the shop today, the shelves are slowly being stacked still a little more building. The play room was started 1 hour ago. and I think it will be great. but I hope Parents understand that we are not babysitters for them. They must look after their own children. Lots of toys and a TV to watch. I think the kids will be well catered for.
I am going and hopefully will write tomorrow night???? with more news. I am sure you will all be surprised at how big the shop is. The bigger the better for scrappers hey.
Keep smiling and healthy.
L
Judee
xxxoooxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a lot of scrap shops do not even have a play area for kids:) can't wait to see how big the shop is!!!

Crissy Gaylor said...

One week to go!!!! Whoooo hooo!!! :)