Monday, July 24, 2006

THANKYOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!

I know I can speak on behalf of Jodie by saying we really appreciated all the lovely visits and presents we received on the grand opening of our shop ARTY PANTS!!! We can honestly say that the opening and consequent days have been a roaring success and has made all the hard work, late nights and early morning well worth it. Meeting all the wonderful people we have met through the blogs was great. thankyou for coming a visiting us, and we hope that you liked the shop.
Our families have put up with quite a lot from us over the past few months and we thank them dearly for all their help and support.
Another person we must really thank is Vanessa, from the giggle pot, she has helped us with advise and support during these tiring and stressful days.
To Kim from delish, the coffee and hot chocolates were well worth it and we needed it just at the time you bought it over thankyou.
The community of Hampton Park have welcomed us with open arms and it is a delight being amongst all these wonderful people.
Again Thankyou everyone for your continued support and encouragement during this tiring time.
Thankyou also to Jodie for all her hard work and stressful moments and putting up with me.
Thanks Jodie and I love you just so much and I look forward toworking with you for a long long time.
To Melinda, your best wishes via Text just before the shope opened,made me go all warm and fuzzy. Thankyou and I love you heaps too.
To Mark , thankyou for your help Friday night, it meant a lot to us to know that when the going gets tough the tough get going and you were there to help us out. and you know that I love you.
To Danni, Thankyou Thankyou, Thankyou, your experience with the till and bar scanning was fantastic. Thankyou for all your late nights as well.
Jeff thanks for all your hard work you have put into making our shop what it is today. Thanks, thanks,thanks,thanks thanks, don't know how to thank you any more.
To my darling Bill, thankyou for putting up with me during my ups and downs, I love you just so very very much. xxxxxxxxoooooooooooo I promise I will try and get home at a more reasonable time from now on wards.
To Marie, thankyou for the support and encouragement during the opening, prior and after. Now don't you get yourself sick again.
Now for some very funny new for you all.
Today I went to officeworks and promptly got hit by a truck. No not my car, me personally, to that truck driver, I am really sorry for getting behind you, and thankyou for stopping when you did. Another couple of feet and I think I would be in hospital. I am quite sore and sorry for my self, but the show must go on.
If I have forgotten anyone, please accept my apologies, I am feeling like I have been hit by a truck.lol
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judee
xxxxxoooooxxxxx

5 comments:

Ruey said...

oh my goodness Judy....a truck???? Thank goodness you are ok. Take care and will come and visit you again soon.

Anonymous said...

yes, thank god you are ok. you must really get more rest!!

glad everything at the shop went well:)

Crissy Gaylor said...

Hope you are alright Judee?
Take care of yourself and it is great to hear that the opening was such a success! :)

Steph said...

Good grief, I'm glad to hear you are ok! Glad to hear the shop's opening went so well - I'll see you again there very very soon!

connie said...

My God...So gald you are ok...
So happy about the shop...i love it...looks unreal.
Will pop in soon..
watch out for those trucks!!!
Connie...