Tuesday, July 11, 2006

11 Days to go and please don't get scared......


Hi,
we only have 11 more sleeps and we are doing enough of the scared bit for everyone!!!!.
Don't laugh but I actually have a horrid picture of me....yes me, I was at the shop, hair a mess painting, dusty and putting up shelving but never mind you have at last got to see me at my worst.

Jodie's having a fit at the moment because I have thretened that I am putting a photo of her up. But maybe tomorrow, I'll lull her into a sense of false security. Naughty aren't I.

Have you got a ticket from Blog me Baby (Ngaires blog) for the NBCF. Closing soon so don't forget. Lusi has found another person who has breast cancer and our prayers and thoughts are with her and her family and friends. Be aware!!!

Keep smiling and healthy

xxxxooooxxxx

love

Judee

3 comments:

Crissy Gaylor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crissy Gaylor said...

Sorry about moving previous post, but I was posting comment on Jodies at same time and got mixed up! LOL. Lovely to finally put a face to the name Judee and can not wait to meet you. :)

lusi said...

Thanks Judee for the support...you are right - Ngaire's doing a great thing and we can all do a little bit by supporting the cause.
Thank you for popping by my blog and for all the kind words too :0)
Lus x