Wednesday, July 05, 2006

17 more sleeps........

17 more sleeps, that's if Jodie and I can sleep. The excitement is growing, we are working flat chat to get this major effort and amazing shop up ready to go. Products products and more products... Are you all drooling????? Not long to go.....
DH came home today and said could we make money by selling the shop, I said I suppose so, he said then lets sell it and then open another one. I nearly jumped down his throat....... I said you have to be ****** crazy if you think I'm putting in all this work just to sell it. I then told Jodie. Well you can imagine her response.

Any how, after I cooled down and then got back to work I realized that he was just trying to get both of us to catch the hook. Well we did hook line and sinker. HA HA HA.

The taxi is back on the road not bad work 4 days off the road and repaired already. Great work to our Repairers.

Then today DH has lost his mobile. He thinks its around the house somewhere.... With so much stock around the house we can't find anything, and worst of all the phone is off so we can't just ring it.

***********************
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Artypants has donated a Scrapping hamper with a value in excess of $100.00 to the raffle held for NBCF go to http://scrapblogmebaby.typepad.com this is Ngair's blog. If you read this I am sure that you all will want to buy a ticket. they have, so far 120 prizes so you have to be in it to win it.
Breast cancer is a curse that somehow needs to be eradicated and the only way is for money for more and more research. If you don't want to or can't , at least do everyone a favour and check those boobies. It can travel so fast that one day you will not feel anything and the next you will. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Check. I don't want to hear of another person. I am sure everyone of you knows someone who has been affected by breast cancer or in fact any cancer. Awareness is the beginning to a cure. So be aware.

Enough of my lecturing, but I am so aware of cancer, as in our family we have 9 different forms of cancer in 4 generations. Out of 4 children in my family I am the only one so far who is the lucky one, and I am sure it is only due to awareness.

I had better go as DH has cooked dinner and I think it might be my turn for the dishes. YUK.

How mundane. but never mind someone has to do it.

Remember Awareness is the cure.

Love to all and hope this finds you all having a good day, healthy, and smiling.

Judee.
xxxoooxxx

1 comment:

Crissy Gaylor said...

Sell it?! LOL! Men sure love fishing don't they?
Hope you do not mind, but I have posted up on my blog too the info about Arty Pants donating hamper for Ngair's NBCF.
:)Get some sleep, you will need it.