Wednesday, July 12, 2006

10 sleeps to go.....

My Darling Grandaughter Cassie My Youngest daughter Melinda and My Eldest daughter Jodie


10 sleeps, and surprise surprise, Supposed to have power by today....Guess what NO POWER. Supposed to have ph by tmorrow night guess what NO PHONE. We only have 10 days to go and we don't have power or phone. I have said that we are opening under candle light....
I suppose you have to make a positive out of a negative. Don't know what it is at the moment.
Our advertising is already out in Stamping and papercraft saying that we are already open and we are not. It is freezing at the shop and we can't even get hot water. We must go to the loo in the dark, we can't even boil the urn that I bought for the shop, we can't set up everything, we need more woodwork done and this requires power tools, we need light to do some more painting, The one thing we can do is dust but what's the sense of that when there's more cutting and sawing to do. Looks like a very busy week next week. Even more that this week. And I can't put any more stock down at the shop as we have no security, so DH is not going to be happy about stock at home..but what can we do....nothing

Hopefully the power will be on Friday and so will the phone WE HOPE.... but we have been told that before today. Who knows....... I am sure as hell as I don't know.

On a better note, isn't it great that Ngaire's NBCF raffle has made it over the $6000.00 mark great work to everyone concerned. It is great that everyone in the craft has joined together no matter who or what they do or sell they have all joined together. There is not such thing as competition when it comes to Breast Cancer. (My lumps bigger and better that your's) can you imagine that. So let's all get together for the sake of our fabulous craft and the dreaded Breast Cancer and stop it. Competition is good. Cancer is NOT.

More photos as I promised I have added to the top of this blogg. Boy am I in trouble, Jodie has said that the war is on. She says that she can put my photo on the Web and more people will see it. and Melinda thinks this is a horrible photo of her. I don't know what they are both talking about. I think all three are great.
DH has just made dinner, wonderful man, Gee I love him. Photo of him later, he's so hard to get a photo of... I will have to be sneaky.

Well this has made my day a lot better. They say that a laugh is good medicine and good exercise.

Keep smiling and healthy.

Judee
xxxoooxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fingers crossed that you will have power and phone really soon. the countdown is down to single digit tomorrow. i had already told dh we are going there next week. had to use krispy kreme to convince him..lol.