Sunday, July 09, 2006

How Scary 13 sleeps!!!!!!!!

Been down the shop today. The kitchen is beginning to take shape, so we can have the kettle going all the time for the coffee, tea and hot chocolate.
Still more building to do, don't know how or when this will happen but we only have a short amount of time to do it. It Will Happen..... It Will Happen..... It Will Happen.... I am willing myself that it wil happen. Wish the little fairies would come and wave their magic wand.
Cassie stayed last night, didn't jump on Grandpa this morning as we had to actually wake her. I suppose we were bad grandparents keeping her up so late..but who care she had fun and best of all wasn't grumpy today.......Thank God for that, otherwise Jodie might have been grumpy.

Bill's out side again fiddling with his MG. I definately an MG Widow. I suppose he's a shop widow. Fairs fair !!!!!!
Going to clean up, my house is a real mess, as I can't be in two places at once. It's either the shop or home and I think the shop is more important at the moment.

Hope you are all well and stay that way!!!!!
Keep Smiling

Judee
xxxxooooxxxx