Saturday, July 15, 2006

8 to go!!!!!!! or is that 7

The reason I don't know is that it is 12.45am on Saturday Morning and I have just got back from the shop. And guess what I intend being back there early tmorrow/today oh I don't know what day it is. We have been setting up. It seems to be taking place we are at leasst getting product on the shelves and barcoding is coming along quite well. If I see another number I am sure I will dream prices when I eventually get to bed. But I am so tired that I am sure I will sleep.
Anyhow if I get time later today (Sat) I might post a blog, but I am sure you will forgive me if I don't as Bill and I are also going to a friend's 50th birthday. and guess what I still have to make him a card...that is if I can find any supplies lol!!!
Going to bed sleep dreams everyone.
Keep smiling and healthy.
L
Judee
xxxoooxxx

No comments: