Wednesday, March 07, 2007

What a busy day.
I had the day off today. It was so good just relaxing. We not really relaxing but doing things for the wedding.
I collected the mail, ticked off more replies, then I went shopping. Yes, I was supposed to have my hair cut and coloured, but last night I found I had nits.......yes that right, nits, so I bought some nit stuff . Then it was off to bras and things... I decided that I really should have a good fitting bra, my old one was so uncomfortable. The one I got cost me $50.00 but I feel like I am not wearing anything at all. Great. Then it was off to spotlight to do some snooping. Yess I said snooping. I looked right through all their products and found that ours are quite comparable to theirs in price and a lot beeter in quality. I liked their shop fitting better that ours and I got some wonderful ideas with regard to displays.Then I was off to Vanassa's. Had some indepth talks with regrds the Beanie Kids. If the company who carries then, doesn't get off their you know whats and sort out our big problem we will not be carrying them anymore. Can't elaborate anymore yet but mayble one day.I then went home and put that stuff though my hair. Gee it is strong smelly stuff, and I am sure it can't be any good for your hair but anything to get rid of those horrible things. I left in in for an hour, they say only for 20 minutes but I wanted to be sure. I need my hair done next week. I think I might have suffocated them with the smell.
Then it was off to the wholesalers for the wedding invitations. They are closing down and I needed to pick up some product.
Then it was home for dinner and then I have just done the minutes for the H/P Network group for which I am secretary
I have had many phone calls today business, wedding and pleasure. I was ready to throw the phone. Now I am writing on my blogg and then it will be off to bed for me.
Such a busy day, but I haven't really accomplished much at all.
Keep smiling and healthy
L
Judy

2 comments:

Beck Family said...

Wow, you are one busy lady. I don't now how you have so much energy do do it all!! Thank you for all of your kind words of support that you have given me ove the past few months. I really needed them!! I think I made the right decision for mr reguarding the surgery and I feel great about it today!! Thank you again. I am so sorry to hear about your brother. My heart goes out to you and your family. Valerie

Dawn Stan said...

Judy you sound like you have been flat out. Thanks for all the lovely comments on my blog. Hope you are no longer scratching.