Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday already!!!!!!!

How time flies, it seems just like yesterday that we held Melinda and Glenn's Engagement party and here we are only three more sleeps until the BIG WEDDING.
The plans are all going great.
I have to thank quite a few people:
  • Jodie, thankyou very much for all your hard work you have put into the invitation, Rsvp cards and finally yesterday the place cards, They are a credit to you and it just shows that the money put into your education definately was not wasted. You certainly have excelled this time. You have a two week old baby along with a three year old and you have still managed. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.
  • To Vanassa, thanks for arranging the decorations for the Gazebo, it is greatly appreciated.
  • To Jenny and Marni, thankyou from the bottom of my heart for all the work you do in the shop, without you two I would still be stressing as to when I would be able to finish the last minute shopping for the wedding.
  • I have been offered many hand for the preparation for the wedding to all of you that have offered Thankyou.
  • Yesterday, I was to go and ppurchase a small heart cookie cutter for one of the decorations for the cake, I happened to be talking to a lady and gentleman who came into out shop for the first time YESTERDAY. I hadn't met either of them before, complete strangers. The conversation got onto Cake decorating and the heart cookie cutter, she said she thought she had one in her stash and that she would check, Approx 2 hours later the gentleman came back into the shop with a cookie cutter in his hand. Hows that for firendship. I have it on loan until today. Thankyou Sharon very much. It was really appreciated.
  • To the many people who come into the shop with wishes, thankyou. Your kindness is very much appreciated.
  • And finally to my darling husband, Bill, thankyou for your support through the past few months. Without all the love, support and encouragment you have supplied me with I would be in a little pile on the floor.

Last night I finnished the bonbonieres, the place cards, the table settings, have everything ready to put into the car this morning to take to the Reception Rooms. I did some more decorations for the Wedding cake, (still not finished but will be by Friday night ready to take to the Recption rooms Saturday Morning).I then put a treatment into my hair, gave myself a small pedicure, I must say I finally got some time for ME.

I think after Sunday, I will be offically exhausted.

Thankyou all again for your support.

Keep smiling and healthy

l

Judy

5 comments:

Dawn Stan said...

You must be getting really excited now Judy. Hope you have a wonderful time on the big day.

Laura said...

Glad to hear everything is running smoothly, the actual day will be the icing on the cake :)
Next week you will be able to put your feet up and relax. Happy anniversary too for friday!!
Laura

Mel Diener said...

Wow, sounds like you've been VERY busy indeed. Hope everything goes well on the big day.

Thanks so much too, for the re-assuring comments on my blog, it's fantastic to know that someone understands where I'm coming from and that my posts are about ME and MY experiences. I really appreciate it.

Janet said...

I must say Jud, that I have NEVER and I mean NEVER met a more 'together' family orientated woman like yourself. You really are a beautiful mother and wife to your family.. they are lucky to have such a warm, caring person in their lives...

Warm wishes to all for the BIG day.... can't wait to see the photo's.

Hugs
Janet
xxx

Andrea said...

Sounds like everything is coming along nicely. You will need to have an extra day of the shop closure for your recovery. You are not going to know what to do with yourself once this is all over. BTW, I know you have a heart cutter now thanks to those lovely people, but you should've said, I had one you could've used too.