Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The miracle of life.

Thank You Jodie and Jeff for another wonderful Grand daughter. She is just so perfect in every way. I was sitting there tonight cuddling her and looking at the beautiful lips, nose and eyes, then you look at the long fingers, and then her toes, just all so perfect. Another creation made by you two.
I looked at Cassie, who is just an adorable 3 year old. Her tenderness with her baby sister and the way she cares when she cries. Then the way she was carefully watching you feed her, then the way she reacted when she saw her umbilical cord, the ways she has grown herself in past 24 hours from the baby in the family to the big girl.
Then I look at my wonderful daughter who just 24 hours created the miracle of life, and bought Chelsie into this world. A daughter who 30 years ago was not much smaller than this new born baby, with again the beautiful lips, nose and eyes, then the fingers and toes again all just so perfect.
Life is one big Circle.
The miracle of life.
Keep smiling and healthy.
L
Judy

4 comments:

Janet said...

Jude, You made me cry..!! That is such a tender and touching thing you have written..The miracle of birth is truly just that.. a miracle. I hope and pray that I can experience it all just once more...

Will drop in next week

Janet

Andrea said...

Very touching words Judee. Aren't the 3 years olds just gorgeous with their new precious siblings. I remember Micayla being the same, at the same age, when Bailey was born. So gorgeous.

When do get to see some photos???

Jody White said...

Hi Judee

Just popping by after reading Chrissys post.

CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a Grandmother again. Glad to hear that everyone is doing well.

Give my best wishes to Jodie and family

Jody White

Unknown said...

Hi Grandma!!

CONGRTAULTIONS !! WONDERFUL NEWS..!!
Glad to hear all is well..!!Tell Jodie CONGRATULATIONS !! I want some photos!!
I will be in next week !