Monday, March 26, 2007

6 more sleeps

Well it is down to single digits until the wedding. It is becoming the wedding of the year the way things are going.
We had a rehearsal for the big day yesterday Sunday, It all went extremely well. Having a three year old as one of the flower girls is going to be mighty cute. We asked Cassie to stand near Taylor and hold her hand and she put her hands on her hips, stamped her foot and said an outright NO! i DON'T WANT TO. Of course we all laughed. I wonder what she will be up to on Sunday. We then told the young girls to pretend that they are holding their baskets with flowers. Taylor held hers at the right level, Cassie held hers up around her head. Then is was practising for the walk up the aisle. Well Taylor walked rather fast whilst holding on to Cassie's hand and Cassie looked like whe was flying. Ater all the fun side everything went off really well. The Boys weren't quite up to their old self, They had Glenn's Bucks night on Saturday night and I think they were all a little under the weather.
Talking of Weather. I have heard that the day is supposed to be around 22 and sunny. So should be a good day.
After the reahearsal, Bill and I and Melinda and Glenn went in to the reception hall and did the final preparations and paid all the moeny. This went off really smoothly as Well. This is the same reception house that Jodie and Jeff had their reception in, but I must say that the NEW OWNERS are a lot more organised. Even down to arranging to order a Taxi for the Newly weds at the end of the night and the time. We were extremely impressed.
Melinda rang the photographer and he will be at our home at 2.20p.m. on Sunday as we will be leaving at 3.20p.m
The Bridesmaids are staying over on Saturday night and I think they are all going out for Dinner on Sat night, They asked Bill and I but I declinded as I think Bill will take me out on Friday night as Friday is our Wedding anniversary. We will have been married for 33 years. You don't get that long for murder, do you? Bill can never remember whether our anniversary is 30th or 31st March . It is quite funny actually. I wonder if he will ever remember?
I had better go and do some work
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

2 comments:

Janet said...

HI Jude,

I hope everything goes as smoothly as your rehearsal did!! lol KIDS!! I am sure the day will be as beautiful as the bride and as warm as the occasion..

Janet
xxx

Andrea said...

Cassie sounds so cute. Sounds like everything is going well. Happy Anniversary.