Saturday, March 17, 2007

Photo At Last


Blogger is being nice, today. I chose this photo as I feel that it is such a beautiful photo of Chelsie. I did a layout last night and I think it turned out really well.
Aren't I just so good at bragging. I don't care if you don't like me bragging , you will just have to put up with it. I am a proud Nanie.
Jodie and Chelsie are going home from hospital tomorrow (Sunday). Cassie is just so excited that she is taking Chels home. (She has already shortened her name.)
Keep smiling and healthy.
L
Judy

4 comments:

Janet said...

Oh Jud, Chelsie is absolutely gorgeous! What a precious life... You can brag all you like, it's your duty as a Nan!

Makes me soo damn clucky..hehehe

Dawn Stan said...

She looks so beautiful.

Crissy Gaylor said...

Brag away Nannie! She is gorgeous!

Steph said...

What a sweetie, I can't wait to meet her - brag away all you like!!