Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Invitations are out......

Well that's one job done and only ??????? to go.
Posted the invitations today for the wedding. Organised the transport, booked the hens night and arranged the bus, picking up my outfit on Saturday. Still have to lose more weight, but I am not worried I am sure this will happen.
Having a Baby shower for Jodie on Sunday, so looking forward to that.
As you can see I have been really busy lately with the Wedding plans, baby expectations, shop and just me.
Tomorrow I am having another day off. It feels really strange have days off. but I think Jodie and I need them off.
The shopping centre has been really busy this week. Bilo in Hampton Park is changing to Coles and will reopen on Monday 19th February as Coles, watch the prices drop dramatically on Monday and then give it a week, watch them go up double.
I feel that I am in a rutt at the moment, I am not sure where I am. Maybe its just that I have so much to do. and just don't know where to start.
Maybe I should start at the beginning and white things down. That sound linke an idea. Sorry about my ramblings but I am talking to myself lol.
I spoke with my sister in law last night, and Jim (my brother) is still not really well, and is getting distressed. I suppose it would distress anyone when they know they are dying... Must keep up for the family. I love you Jim
I am going and may post more tomorrow when I am more refreshed.
Keep smiling and healthy.
L
Judy

No comments: