Saturday, February 10, 2007

All abou t me!!!!!

YOU.

  • a cuddler? Yes i love a warm fuzzy cuddle, don't seem to get many lately.
  • A morning person? Normally yes, but not after a late night I like my sleep.
  • Are you a perfectionist? I like things done well, but not bodgy, if that's being a perfectionist, then I am a perfectionist
  • Talented? I scrapbook and decorate cakes, lately I have being painting, maybe talented
  • In your pajamas? No I got up at 11am and got dressed immediately
  • Left handed? No.
    LAST....
  • friend you saw: My friends at the crop night last night.
  • Sent text: our accountant with info re Bas Statement...How boring
    LAST NIGHT.....
  • wore: to bed? Old but comfortable nighty mu favourite
  • made: Scrapped a page last night and then made a cup of tea this morning
  • watched: some stupid quiz show on television at 2.30am today
  • got any plans: working this weekend and then going to the aftermath of a Christening, missing the Church bit.....
    FAVOURITE...
  • number: 7
  • color: yellow but not to wear. This was my school house team color many long years ago.
  • season: spring-not too hot and not too cold!
    CURRENTLY...
  • .missing: time to spare to relax and enjoy life and spend with my family
  • needing: sleep sleep, sleep sleep, oh forgot to stop, I nearly fell asleep.
  • wanting: peace, for all
  • Q's and A's
  • q:first thing you did this morning: got up showered and got dressed
  • q: last thing you ate: 2 dim sims
  • q: do you have anything bothering you? YES people who say they will do something and don't and also those who are back stabbers. If you are a back stabber, please do not visit my blogg again, thankyou.
  • q: what's the last movie you saw?: buggered if I can remember
  • q: where is the last place you went? to Wally at the Hampton Park Hardware to get a key cut for the shop, but then that's another story. read jodies blogg for update on that. too long a story for me to post as well.
  • q: do you wish upon stars? Yes, my Dad's on that star.
  • q: are you a friendly person?: Yes…. My Kids are always telling me I talk toooooooo much.
  • q: where did you sleep last night?: Thank God, in my own special water bed, and not in the shop ( Ready Jodies Blogg)
  • q: what color shirt are you wearing? Red and white stripe t-shirt
  • q: when was the last time you really cried? When I had bad news about my brother. (for those in the know he is still going but only just
  • q: what was your last thought before you went to sleep? I just hope I sleep tonight.
  • q: what are you about to do? work at the shop
  • q: if you could drink anything right this second, what would it be? aLemon drink, I currently have one. But I wish it was a big glass of champagne.
  • q: what's your job position called? Jack of all trades, and thats no kidding.
  • q: what's your favorite month(s)? J January usually on Holidays, but unfortunatley not this year.
  • q: what was your elementary school's mascot? Didn't have one
  • q: what's your favorite bottled water? I think is is called tap water. I fill the bottle myself.
  • q: what were you doing at 9pm last night? Scrapping with some wonderful people
  • q: did you attend your high school prom? Had a formal, it was one that the nuns invited plenty of Boys along and they were one side of the room and the girls the other...How boring...
  • q: did you go to someone else's prom? No They weren't really the rage way back then
  • q: do you prefer coffee or tea? Tea mostly white, no sugar as I'm sweet enough.
  • q: something to read within 5 feet? Scrapbook Creations..
  • q: how much french do you know? Learnt french as school, but too long ago to remember.
  • q: ever crash a car, been in an accident? yes, ran over a 1 year old boy running out onto the road. and as far as a crash with another car, 1, but he ran up my arse when he wasn't looking.
  • q: do you look good in yellow? definately not, I look really sick
  • q: do you sing? mostly to myself as no one else listens.
  • q: ever sing in public? - When I was at school, I sang in the school productions. Bit too old and croaky now.
  • q: least favorite color? Like most colors, but I suppose the least favourite would be orange (bright)
  • q: ever had dippin dots? no.... what are they?.
  • q: how many driving tickets have you had? not that many, can't say too much
  • q: do you own your own house? not at the moment
  • q: at what age did you/do you want to get married? married at 20. nearly 33 years ago
  • q: have you ever been married? Yes am currently to a wonderful man who drives me completely insane. Tells me I didn't tell him something when I did. He needs to get his hearing tested..
  • q: how many kids do you have/want? I have 3 children (two Girls and a boy) and 2.5 Grandchildren all girls.
  • q: do you like anyone right now? plenty of fella's out there (for the girls in the shop Security) I really love all my family and friends.
  • Chrissy and Connie you're both tagged!!

See you all next time
Remember if you a backstabber, no offence, but please no not visit my blogg again. You will all know who you are...... and I know you are visiting.
otherwise, thanks for visiting and
Keep smiling and healthy
L
Judy

1 comment:

Crissy Gaylor said...

Sorry to hear about the backstabbers! Hope everything is ok. :)