Thursday, February 08, 2007

Boy, she is getting touchy!!!!!

We wrote out the invitations out tonight. We ran out and needed 15 more??????? Oh No. Will have to get some more printed tomorrow. Melinda started to cry! She says she has so much to do and no time to do it in!!!!! Just that it is getting so close. She is also hormonal at the moment. All these things joined together and you have one very upset young lady. HEEEEELP!!
I just gave Melinda a written list of things she has to do, and she is to mark them off as she has done them. Just noticed, after we said bye to her, that she has left it on the Dining table Oh boy... what is a mother to do. Pull out my hair, I think.
On another note I also have a long list of things to do........ but I think mine is under control. I Think?????
I should really be getting my beauty sleep instead of blogging, but if I went to bed I would just not sleep. So whats the sense.

Organised Jodies Baby shower invites today for the 18th Feb. and sending them tomorrow. Not much time but I hope people will come.
Then we have to send out invitations for the Hen's night. What happened to the bridesmaids organising it.

I had yesterday off and spent my day cleaning the house, cooking dinner ( surprised Bill, it was his first dinner I have cooked in such a long time) then I spent the rest of the day doing bookwork. I have every Wednesday off from now on. Jodie has off every Thursday.
Tomorrow we have a rather large crop night. So it will be busy. Classes will be finalised tomorrow as well.
I have decided to finish the bookwork tonight, so I am going to go and leave you wonderful people.
Keep smiling and healthy
L
Judyxxxx

No comments: