Saturday, February 24, 2007

The funeral for my brother is going to be held on Wednesday in Adelaide. Bill, Melinda and I are heading of there on Tuesday and returning on the Thursday. Not looking forward to the trip, but I wouldn't miss being there to remember his wonderful life.
To all those wonderful people who have left messages, phones and sent cards, thankyou from the bottom of my heart. He certainly was a wonderful strong man who will be sadly missed. But as Janet said, His angel wings will be soaring over us and looking after us now and for eternity.
This morning went with Melinda to organise her bridesmaids dress and the flower girls dresses. They will all look absolutely fantastic.
The cake has been started and well on its way. After Thursday will be concentrating more on the wedding again, especially the cake.
Had our usual crop last night. We all had a wonderful time, I was a little subdued last night, and didn't feel the mojo to crop, but I have some wonderful ideas, especially of my brother. The others all did great work. Jenny announced that after the wedding and baby celebrations, we will be planning a weekend away. Yes just to scrap to your hearts content. But please be patient, it will have to wait for planning until AFTER the wedding and Jodie's had the baby.
I had better go as I have lots to arrange.
Keep smiling and healthy
L
Judy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As i said Judy, i was so sorry to hear about Jim. I am sure he was a wonderful brother to you and a great uncle to the kids.
I am sure hes up in heaven giving everyone a hard time !!:-)
May he rest finally in peace.

Enjoy the celebration of his life, and i am sure the red wine will be flowing !!

Take Care
Bec. XX