Thursday, August 17, 2006

No Title, still can't think!!!!!!

The shop is going well but it is like putting a jigsaw puzzle together trying to find a place for every little bit of stock. We have a large shop and still run out of room.
All the new products are starting to come in which is sooooooo exciting. We are selling them even before we get the chance to put them on the shelves. Our first crop night is tomorrow and Jodie and I are really excited as we haven't even advertised it and it is full. Looks like a great night coming up.
I got some really great news last week and I have been made to promise that i wouldn't tell until I was told I could....welllllllllllll. I have permission.......I am going to be a grandmother again. How exciting !!!!!! I can't wait but I suppose I will just have to. I have no say in it. Jodie is due on the 1st April 2007. and guess what...date...that .....is...... Melinda's Wedding day. Jodie was supposed to be matron of honour but she has resigned her position of walking down the aisle, but with any luck will still be there as Cassie is going to be one of the flowergirls, and she can't miss out on seeing her daughter with that honour. We all think that it is rather coincedental, as the day that Cassie was born is the day that Melinda and Glenn went on their first date. So I wonder if that is an omen???????? Unfortunately I have had to tell Jodie that if she goes into Labour on the 1st April, I will have to stay at Melinda's Wedding. She does understand. But there is certainly excitement in the household.
Boy is our family growing. It started off with Bill and I, to Bill, I and 3 children, then Bill I 3 children and one future son-in law, then Bill I, 3 children and 1 Grandaughter, then we added 1 son in law 7 months later, then we added another future daughter in law, then another Grandaughter and a boyfriend and now we add another grandchild, and future son in law. Boy think of all the Christmas presents, maybe Bill and i will have to start saving now. I know I have just rambled but it was fun. sorry if it was boring. In a fewshort words our family has grown from 2 of us to 8 plus 1 on the way.
Bill has been just so wonderful, he is doing all the housework, cooking dinner and doing the shopping. Thankyou darling, I love you so very much.
I am going as I feel I should spend some time with Bill.
Keep smiling and healthy.
Judee
xxxoooxxx

4 comments:

Crissy Gaylor said...

LOL Bit of a brag here Judee. Brag away, that is every grandmothers right! :)

connie said...

Congrats on becoming a "grandma" again.. Judee.. couldnt be more happy for you...
Love Connie...

Anonymous said...

congrats, judee!!!

Sarah said...

Congratulations on becoming grandma again. How exciting!!