Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Tomorrow.

Looking forward to some time off. I think it is time for us to start our roster. Jodie and I will talk about it tomorrow.They say tomorrow never comes, but I think it will tomorrow.
Have you ever thought about tomorrow.......
I think I am getting too deep in thought. so enough is enough. (This is what my Dad used to say, and if he did say it you always knew that ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH.......

Starting to feel better although the doctor hasn't given me any news to make me feel better. My blood pressure is up. I have to go for an MRI, a Doppler ultrasound, Cholestrole blood tests, Glucose tests. Take more tablets. Don't they think I have had enough!!!!!!!!!!!

No more winging. Time for bed.
Keep smiling and healthy. LOL.

L
Judee

3 comments:

Steph said...

Hope all goes alright with the tests Judy - keep looking after yourself - was great to see you again on the weekend!

Sarah said...

Hope everything goes OK with all your tests. You've obviously been working that body way too hard!!

Take care, Sarah

Ruey said...

Hope all goes well with the tests. See you on the weekend!