Thursday, December 06, 2007

What can I say but ...................

Since my last post
  • Mark had a seizure at work. At 28 and he had his very first one. He went down like a tonne of bricks.. He has an appt at the seizure clinic in Jan. until then he just has to wait. He was informed at work that unless he can get a clearance certificate from the dr he is not allowed back on site. So what does he do for money?????????? Christmas is coming up and he has a daughter to buy pressies for........
  • Last night Jodie Bill and I went to an award night for Hampton Park Networking Group. We had a lovely meal and drinks and the powerpoint presentation was great to see all that had been accomplished over the past year. Then it was time for award.
  • ARTYPANTS received a framed certificate for it's help behind the scenes.(Artypants (Jodie) did all the designing for the posters and large signs and was a sponsor for last years festival. This year apart from supporting the group we also did any of the photocopying required during the year and we printed the certificates for the awards night. Even though we are no longer in Hampton Park. We started in Hampton Park and we have a lot of customers who have supported us and we will not desert them. We now will also be concentrating on Cranbourne Chamber of Commerce but will keep our heads in at Hampton Park.
  • As Secretary for the group I also received a Certificate and a gift from them for my support as secretary. The gift I received was a kneaded angel. It is approx 6 inches high and is made from bread dough and glue. It so cute.
  • We are moving homes early January and from now until then I will be packing. This along with trying to organise Christmas is just going to be a hoot....lol
  • My mum had another fall on Sunday...It look like she has broken a rib. This just goes with the broken pelvis and broken wrist... all in approx 13 weeks not bad for a lady who is nearly 88yo. She seems quite healthy apart from the breaks.
  • I also have become a great great aunty. My great nephew Benjamin has a little boy Jett Phoenix. He was born last Wednesday 28th November. He and his Mum and Dad are healthy and I think his Nanny Robyn is still floating on Cloud nine. My sister Valerie would have been just so proud to become a great grandmother, it is unfortunate that she is looking down on hime from that wonderful cloud up above. That makes my mum a Great Great grandmother Wow
I am going to go and will leave you with the thought....
You never know what is around the corner.....so be prepared

Keep smiling and healthy
Love
Judy

No comments: