Thursday, December 06, 2007

I have very big happy happy happy news..........

I wanted to save this for its own special post so this is why I am poosting again.

I AM GOING TO BE A GRANDMOTHER AGAIN.

Melinda and Glenn are expecting their first child in June 2008. They are both just so over the moon.
Bill and I are also quite excited.
Families seem to grow so fast.
Bill and I were married in 1974. had out first child in 1976, second in 1979 and third 1982......
then our first grandchild 1999, second 2003, third 2007 and now a fourth in 2008.
How excitement.
As I said in my last post .....You never know what is around the corner...So be prepared.....It is not always bad news....
Keep smiling and healthy
Love and smiles
Judy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Judy.. and also to Melinda and Glenn, what an exciting time for you all.. hope she keeps safe and well..
My gosh you are busy ! Congratulations on the awards for AP, you both certainly deserve it. Its a fantastic achievement for all your hard work put in over the last year with all you have both had to endure.. :) I love the way you are both very community minded and support small businesses like yourselves..:)
Hope Mark is okay and receovering okay. Hope after January he can go back to work fulltime with no ill effects..:)
Yes chrissy is the worst time for me at work at the moment, but you and Jodie and Jen and all the AP girls make that dissapear on Fridays when i get to the shop.. as we all just have a ball together... which i really appreciate..
I gotta start chrissy shopping tommorrow...aarrrrrgghhhhh....:)

Catch you tommorrow night..:)
Take Care
Bec XX

Andrea said...

Yay!!! I'm back.

Congratulations Judy and family. That is wonderful news. Even though I've known for ages.