Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Wish

This will be my final post for 2007.
My wish for everyone is Peace, Love and lots of Family and friends to share this happy season with.
What do I want for Christmas? I get asked this from my family.......
The answer: to have them around me, for the day to be happy with lots of love and peace, to be able to see the faces of the Grandchildren as they open their presents, to listen to what comes from their innocent mouths and know that that is what Christmas and having a loving family, is all about.
Enjoy every moment and please stay Safe and look forward to seeing you all again in 2008.
I read these words on Ngaire Bartlams blogg They came from her heart and with peace and love and I feel it is very appropriate for this time of year, so please sit back with a wine and enjoy the read..

"So my Christmas wish for you , dear Reader, is :to see the lights in your life.... and not the shadows. To embrace to fact that you are loved.To rejoice that life is good, and that you have the power to change what is not good. If you have loved ones safe , and food in the fridge, and have hope for the future, then you and me are among the most wealthy people in the WORLD. And THAT is a GIFT, baby!!!
And so.....Whether you will spend Christmas at huge parties with huge gifts, or at home with loved ones and a good meal. Whether you are ready, willing and waiting for Christmas, or dreading its arrival.Whether you believe in a higher power, or simply in the power of yourself.However you choose to spend this holiday season, may it be....... your best yet.
Joy, Happiness, Love, Fun, and ALL the GOOD things to you, and those you hold dear.
But of all these wishes for you, my biggest wish for you , dear Reader,is peace. Real SATURATING peace. "
Ngare Barlam

Please keep smiling and healthy and again Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Love

Judy



1 comment:

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

Judee...
Thank you, for always leaving me such beautiful, heartfelt comments. I often have good intentions of thanking you, but never make it to your blog. Please know that I do appreciate every comment! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your family & your christmas! How exciting to have a new little one coming in this new year!

I hope your move into your new house goes smooth for you! What an awesome way to start the new year!

I hope you have a great new year, and thank you so much for sharing that little blurp, it was awesome!

Take care!
Kristy, Florida, USA ;)