Monday, December 31, 2007

Last day of 2007!!!!!!

A round up of 2007 in a nutshell:
Great year with a few sad moments but looking forward to 2008 as I can feel that it will be an even better year.
Why you ask? How does she know this?
My answer my dear friends is this.........
  1. Bill and I love each other and we have a wonderful family. My life evolves around my family. The support I receive from Bill and the rest of my immediate family is something very special.
  2. I have a new grandchild arriving and as you all know my Grandchildren and children are my life and I love them all
  3. Moving into our new home.
  4. I will be 54 and a proud 54yo at that..............
  5. I will lose weight and then I will become a healthier person.
  6. Arty Pants has got lots of exciting BIG things planned.
  7. I have wonderful friends. Remember friends are like stars. You don't always see them but you know they are ALWAYS there.
  8. I don't know yet but I just know...lol

Have a wonderful New Year. Please stay safe.

My wish for you all is "2008 brings you all peace health and happiness."

Keep smiling and healthy and see you all again in 2008.

l

Judy

2 comments:

Dawn Stan said...

Wishing you and your family all the best for 2008.

Laura said...

Sounds like a fantastic year ahead Judy!!!