Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What weather

Boy have we been having some extremes. Monday it was 36degrees celcius and Tuesday 37 then today Wednesday down to a top of 15. Go figure. But it was a relief from the heat.
I worked Mon, Tues and today I had the day off. I sort of bludged......... Yes I really did not much. I headed to the shopping centre after lunch as I had to excange some clothing I had bought for mum. It was tooooooo small. Boy I think it was more bother than what it was worth. One lot of clothing I had the receipt for and the other I didn't. I ended up getting it sorted but only bought her two pairs of summer pants. (1 Long and 1 short) I couldn't get any tops as they were all for the real youngies nothing that would be suitable all t-shirt types, so I didn't get any tops, I got some socks and a couple of singlets. So that should keep her going until Christmas.
I came home and Bill was cooking dinner. Usually I cook on my day off but he beat me to it. What a great husband.
Now I am doing some final things on the computer and then I am sitting and relaxing some more. I can't believe it.
This weekend Jodie is off to a scrapbooking retreat (Friday to Sunday) so I am manning the shop all weekend. Including the crop on Friday night and then up early Saturday and then back again on Sunday. Oh boy it sound very daunting. But I suppose I have done it before so whats the difference.
No other news on the home front, but will keep you informed if any pops up.
Thanks everyone for popping by, but please leave a comment, I am starting to feel a little unloved.
Keep smiling and healthy
love
Judy

3 comments:

jodee76 said...

OMG! Just read the comments from your last post... Kirsty from the US was talking about 'Our Julie' LOL! It's such a small world!

Good to see you updating a little more frequently Missy (says the daughter to the mother)

Laura said...

Hi Judy
Sounds like you have a very busy weekend coming up, hope you can get plenty of sleep inbetween shifts. Will see you soon.
Take care
Laura

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kind comments Judee.

Ill have to start visiting your beautiful shop more often now!

Amy x