Saturday, April 28, 2007

My tag of interesting information.

I have been tagged by Janet.

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

  1. I do not like anyperson touching my feet. I can't even stand Bill's feet touching mine while we are in bed. I have told Bill that he will only get to touch my feet when I'm dead.
  2. I have really curly hair and I hate it. When I was younger I used to have long hair and I would have a shower before bed every night and wash my hair and tie it back to tight so that it would dry like that. Didn't fix the curles but I did only have wavy hair during the day.
  3. I am the youngest of my family. I have two sisters and 1 brother and they are all alot older than me. Valerie was 16 years older, Marjie was 14 year older and Jim 11 years older. My mother was 44 years old and my father was 48 years old when they had me. I always told my parents that I was an after thought.
  4. I look more like my Aunty Joan (including our ways and mannerisms) than I have ever looked like my Mum. Maybe their is something my family never told me.
  5. I was 20 when I got married and was 22 nearly 23 when I had Jodie.
  6. During my second Pregnancy, I was six weeks pregnant when I had a curette, and the baby survied. (Mark) I didn't know I was pregnant until I was 5 months. and then it was a shock, as I was told after the results of the curette that I would never be able to have any more children. I went on and proved them all wrong. with two extra children.
  7. On every wedding cake I have made I have always put in a special little something on the decorations signifying the individuals of the couple. eg. Melinda and Glenn got tiny little blackboards signifying they are both teachers. Jodie and Jeff got a paint brush and a knife signifying their love of art. I have even put in a little carrot signifying the love of carrot cake. quirky I know but that me.

Now I tag.....umm let me think. Chrissy, Connie, Mel Diener, Dawn Stan, Steph, Bec, and anyone else who has not been tagged. I can't think of anyone else who has not been tagged.

Thanks Janet for tagging me. It is amazing the things that you think of. Once I got going I had trouble stopping.

Wednesday we held an all day crop. It was a really great day and everyone said that they enjoyed themselves. It was a full house and we were asked when we were having another.

Friday night again we cropped and had a full house again. and next week is booked out as well. The crops are certainly taking off.

I worked again today, I am really tired on a Saturday after the Friday night crop, as I open the shop on the Saturday morning. I had a very productive day today and got all our paperwork ready to do the accounts ready for the accountant next week.

Tomorrow Bill, Mark and I are taking Taylor to the aquarium. I am sure we will all have fun. Taylor is so excited, as she has been waiting to go there for a long time. Yes i'm taking my camera of course.

Bill, Melinda and Taylor went to the nursing home today to see my Mum and Bills dad today. Mum asked Bill if he went on the honeymoon with Melinda. I know you have to laugh at the comments you get from them both, otherwise you would end up crying all the time. They both were happy they said and comfortable.

Well I am going to get some rest and its off to bed for me.

Keep smiling and healthy.

l

Judy

5 comments:

connie said...

NOT ANOTHER TAG!!!!...lol...
ive been hit by this one so many times now... and keep pretending that i didnt see it....lol....

i just might do this one just for you Judee...lol.....hope all is well
catch up soon

C....xxx

Mel Diener said...

Promise I will get to this tag soon xxxxx

Janet said...

Great to hear you are just as weird as I am Jude... lmao... 2 peas in a pod!!

Crissy Gaylor said...

lol this tag sure has done the blog rounds! :)

Unknown said...

Gee this one certainly has done the rounds - i have seen it everywhere! Ok just for you Jude, i will make sure i find the time to do it !!
Funny isnt it how we all have these quirky little things you dont know about each other...