Sunday, May 06, 2007

RIP William Houghton (Bill)

I have just spent 1 hour blogging and I lost it. I think it might have been for the best, because it was very depressing and negative and I don't think any of you would want to read through such blab. No more tears or negativity.
My Uncle Bill (Bill Houghton) passed away last night and I have been sitting here typing how bad cancer is and how it sucks. I have had tears rolling down my face and onto the keyboard, so maybe thats what happened, I fused it .
Anyhow CANCER SUCKS. (as Dawn Stan would say).
My Uncle Bill was the best uncle and a wonderful man.
my condolences to my Aunty Marion, Billy and Judy, Bob and Sheila and Carol and all their families. He is like an eagle soaring high above all and watching over everyone who cared.
I think that is enough to say. No more hours of feeling sorry.
Be happy Uncle Bill, and say Hi to Dad, Val and Jim for me.
Awareness is the cure for cancer everyone so please be aware.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy
xxxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Jude,
I am SO sorry to hear of your uncles passing. Yeah youre right - Cancer DOES suck ! Hopefully if everyone can just be that little more vigillant, in getting things checked out quickly we might be able to find out what causes it and how to prevent it and finding a cure. Just know i am here for a talk...

Lots of cuddles..XX

Mel Diener said...

I'm so sorry Judy, I lost an Uncle to Cancer and it's such an awful feeling. Such a waste. Cancer DOES suck and the sooner a cure is found the better.

Will be thinking of you,

Mel xxxxx ((hugs))

Janet said...

Oh Jude... (((HUGS)))

I am soo very sorry to hear of your Uncles passing. Cancer takes not just one person, but a little something from all who loves..

May Bill enjoy his Angel wings that he has earned throughout his life...

Warm hugs and thoughts
Janet
xxx

Andrea said...

My condolences and I'm so sorry for your loss. You're right Cancer does suck. It takes all the best people from us. Why can't it just be a disease you catch if you go into maximum security jail.