Saturday, April 21, 2007

Badddddddd Blogger!!!!!!!!

Yes that's me. I am sooooo sorry, I have been recuperating after such a busy time.

In a matter of 2 months, I have had my brother pass away, the birth of another Grandaughter and the wedding of my youngest daughter Melinda. They say that the only time you usually see all the family and that isat a wedding and funeral. This is just so true. I have seen more of my family (distant family) in the past two months than I have seen of them in the past two years. How sad is that. It doesn't help that we are spread over three states.
I am still working long hours but I must say it is very rewarding. No not on the money side of things, but to be able to work in a place that is also your hobby, it is just, just just............great.

My life at the moment is, work Monday thru to Thursday 9.30a.m.. - 5.p.m. Friday 9.30am to by the time the crop is over leave the shop at the minimum of 1.am saturday Morning. Then work in the shop Saturday 10am - 5p.m. and then Sunday 11am - 3 p.m. As of Tomorrow I will be having Sundays off and Jodie is going to work the 4 hours as Jeff can come in with her and help out.(she can't feed while serving, unless she wants to flash her boobs). Jodie has been coming in on a regular basis but it is very hard with a 6 week old baby and a 3 year old, just to get organised. But all the amount she comes in helps me. Thankyou Jodie for all you do...

Bill has been fantastic... I could no ask for a better husband. The support he gives is remarkable.(i don't know what I did to score such a catch, but whatever it was I must have done a great job of it.) Thankyou darling for standing by me in thick and thin. I love you.

I have rambled on enough,
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

6 comments:

Janet said...

Great to hear from your Jud.. yes you have been a bad bad blogger, but HEY cut yourself some slack, you have been as busy as a Bee's Bum in Spring lately. You are so blessed with such a wonderful caring husband I think you had better clone him.. hehehe

Love to you
Janet
xx

Andrea said...

You are such a busy lady. I think I'd fall apart if I was that busy. It is wonderful to be able to work your hobby, it makes for a very happy life. I am so excited to be coming on board with you teaching and sharing my passion too. Thank you for the opportunity to do so.

Crissy Gaylor said...

You have every right to be mia. I honestly do not know how you manage to fit so much in?
Take care of yourself.
ox Crissy

Laura said...

It doesn't just rain...it pours! Wow what a lot that has been going on for you, and you still manage a beautiful smile on the friday night crop. I can understand if you kick us out earlier when you need to Judy :)

Janet said...

Hey Judee,

You have been tagged by me.. head over to my blog for details

Andrea said...

Hi Judee.

You have been tagged, also by me. Better get blogging. Check my blog for details.