Friday, November 16, 2007

2 posts in under a week

Imagine that, I have been quite busy but this week I decided that I will find time to post.
After my busy week last week with dr's appts, I am looking at that no news is good news. I haven't heard the result of the mamogram, but the dr hasn't phoned so I am not phoning him.
This week has flown. I suppose when you get older the time flies quickly.
I have commenced my Christmas shopping and only have a few items to get to cover the kids, then as far as everyone else is concerned I will worry about them later.
We are having Christmas lunch at our place this year and then for dinner we will have everyone. So I can see a very busy day ahead of me.
My mum had another fall on Wednesday, but again no breaks so I suppose this will be her life at the moment. She is very frail.
As far as the family are concerned all is well with them all.
Jodie Jeff Cassie and Chelsie are doing really well. Chelsie is sort of crawling and has four teeth. She certainly knows everyone by showing us a beautiful smile when she sees you, Cassie is Cassie. She is looking forward to her four year old kindergarten next year. She certainly is ready for it. She stays with Bill and I once a week and runs the house when she is with us.
Mark and Taylor. Mark commenced a new job last week. At the moment it is only casual, but hompefully it will turn into a full time. Taylor seems to be really happy at the moment. She has been going to a smaller school for nearly 3 terms and has adjusted really well. She stays with Bill and I every Thursday night and then once a fortnight she stays for the whole weekend. She also runs the house when she is there.
Melinda and Glenn. Well I can't say toooooo much at the moent, but will soooooon. I promise.
Bill Well Bill is bill and still his easy going self. I love him just so much.
The shop is going really well. I actually completed a page last week so hows that.
We are having a sale at the moment. We need to turn over some stock to enable us to get a stack of new products in.
We are closing the shop on Christmas eve and will reopen on the 2nd January. This will at lease Jodie and I to have a break, even though it is only a small time.
Well I am going to go and leave you all with
Enjoy every day, as life is too short.
Keep smiling andhealthy
l
Judy

1 comment:

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

Hi Judee!

Thanks for stopping by... I don't mind at all! I'm glad to meet you :) My brother just came back in July from a 6 month internship at a university in Queensland. My parents visited him and they traveled all over in the span of three=weeks... I was VERY jealous! :) How fun you own a store?! That must be loads of fun to run w/ your daughter! I know my friend Julie (whom I met online) lives in Perth & is in with a local store... where are you located???

Loved reading about your grandkids! :)

Stop back anytime! :)