Saturday, November 10, 2007

Here I am again.

I haven't got lost, I have just been extremely busy as usual.
What with work, personal life, dr's appts and argueing with my dr, I am exhausted.
Work has been chaotic. Today Jodie held the First Arty Pants Birthday Party for a young 13 year old. We had 8 plus the birthday girl and all went extremely well.
We have also beeen holding our November clearance. We are trying to clear old stock to make way for a lot of new products.
My Personal life has been nothing out of the norm, except lately it is just mixing work and pleasure. It will only get worse with Christmas Silly season approaching.
Then onto Drs appt. I got told off by my doctor because I hadn't had my recent mamogram. Yes for someone who preaches that awareness is a cure, I have not upheld my end of the bargain. And for you who I have been preaching to....I am really sorry. My Dr tells be that it is not good enough and then my husband gets on to the band wagon then so do all the family and then do our customers and most of all Jenny. Again I am really really sorry. Yesterday I went and had my Mamagram and then I had to have an ultrasound. It seemed to take so long,
but I suppose I forgot. Well anyway it is over again for another year. I will get the results next week.
Now I have said I am sorry, don't expect me to do it again.lol
My Mum had another fall last weekend, but luckily this time she didn't break anything. When I told her I didn't know what we were going to do with her with her falls, she told me that the nurses are exagerating and that she DIDN"T have a fall. I thinks she must have forgotten. Oh well no harm done. Mum has put on so much weight in the last 12 months. When she entered the nursing home she weighed only 45 kg. Before she broke her pelvis she was 62 kg and now she is 59.5kg. But she looks so healthy
I used to have trouble getting clothes to fit her as she was under a size 8(ladies) now I have to buy size 14's, how's that for a change.
Well I think I have given you a run down of my life lately So I am going to love and leave you all.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

No comments: