Sunday, January 28, 2007

Scrappin' up a storm!!!!

Yes that's right, I have been scrapping. I completed 3 lo's Friday night and have another on the go. I will share with you all soon, Jodie is going to scan for me, maybe she will show me how and then I can do it too.
I think it helps having photo's you like to be able to get the mojo juices flowing. Friday night it just seemed to happen. Jodie and Jenny were quite surprised!!! It's not that I have never scrapped before but this week I just seemed to know what I was going to do, and I just got going. Maybe I should get going a lot more often.
The wedding invitations are ready for the printer, we have the list of names ready to go on the invitations, so soon they will be all out. Next weekend I am shopping with Melinda to try and find an outfit to wear. Maybe my birthday suit. AGHHHHHHHH Not with the weight on I look terrible. So I had better find that outfit otherwise I might turn everyone off their meal at the wedding. Melinda also want to find some shoes...white with a small chunky but not thick heal.. Now that explaining it lol.
I think everything is arranged so far. Only 9 weeks to go.

Saw my Mum today. Gee she looks well. It is over 3 months since she has had a smoke. So I think that is why she is looking good. She is at last putting on weight. Fancy an eighty seven yo lady smoking. She used to smoke like a chimney. Not any more. It is good to see.
Bill and I went out for Dinner tonight, just to food star in Narre Warren. Not that fantastic but it was good to go out and not have to cook..
We saw Jodie, Jeff and Cassie, after seeing Mum. We were given the royal welcome from Cassie, she is such a cutie. Love her to bits.

I am going to stop rambling for now.

Keep smiling and healthy
L
Judyxxx

No comments: