Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Hi Everyone,

Today has been a very busy day. Been to the shop because the locksmith came to put a plate on the rear door to stop intruders. Yes we have had people in the shop and they were not wanted. Cannot wait to open the shop and for all the other shops to open as well. Then maybe the security might be a lot better.
My youngest granddaughter Cassie burnt her hand two weeks ago on Saturday and she has had to have her hand dressed twice a day since. She saw a plastic surgeon last Friday and he said that it will heal but will leave a scar. Let's hope that it's not too big.
My DH has purchased an MG. And he thinks that he is it and a bit. I suppose I should get out and take some photo's. If I am running a scrapbooking shop I should scrapbook! I'll have to get the creative juices flowing again. I am sure that will happen very soon, as the brain is starting to get back to normal, since I have moved.
It will be a lot better when the stock can go down to the shop and out of my house.
Can't write anymore as I am going to a paper VIP night at the giggle pot at 6.30p.m. and it 6.05p.m. I also have to pick up Jodie on the way so I had better rush.
Hope this finds you all happy healthy and laughing. lol
Will try and write again soon I promise.
Judee

No comments: