Friday, June 16, 2006

Hi Everyone,
Gee two bloggs in two days, not bad going considering that I am flat chat.

My poor little granddaughter Cassie burnt her hand last Saturday. Originally Jodie thought that it was ok but decided to take her to the docs and it seems its not healing as well as it should so she has to go and see a plastic surgeon today. Gee I hope that its ok.

I had such a good day yesterday with Cassie, She wanted to play outside. So I showed her the garden. She loves gardening. She was digging and tipping out the dirt and putting it back in again and then tipping it out ETC ETC ETC...... Guess who got sick of gardening first. Two guesses and a hint it wasn't Cassie. I just wanted to get inside in the warmth but Cassie wanted me to help her. I suppose that's what Nanies are for.

I might write again later if I get time, but I must go and sort out some paperwork.

Hope this find you all well

Love

Judee D

No comments: