Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I've been a baaaaaad girl.......

Jodie informed me tonight that I had spelt Chelsie's name incorrect. I am not sure where but if I have I have to correct it You spell her name CHELSIE.....I am so sorry Jodie and Jeff and of course Chelsie. Am I forgiven?
I am also sorry that I haven't blogged lately.
What has been happening........
Days seem to come and go very quickly. I think it might be that I am getting old.
I am sick of being sick. I have had a cold for the past few weeks, ever since the opening of the new shop. Maybe I'm working too hard.
I am always tired. Maybe not getting enough sleep.
AM I happy? Yes, I have the best family out and I love you all so very very much.
What more can an OLD, HARD WORKING, TIRED lady want out of life.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

3 comments:

Laura said...

Sorry to hear you can't shake that cold Judy. I hope you are feeling better for Saturday night crop :)

Unknown said...

Youre not old Judy ! YOure as young as you feel and i am feeling 21 again, (i think the body has other ideas). :) I think once you get rid of this cold, you'll be feeling much better. I always love how you look at everything in a positive way no matter what.:)

Take Care
BecXX

judee d said...

Thanks Bec and Laura.
At the moment I think I feel 100. Well I am on the right side of fifty to reach 100 lol
Thanks for your thoughts
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy