Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I'mmmmmmmm soooooooooo sorrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy

Yes IU really mean that, I am so sorry.
Since I last blogged a lot has happened.
  1. The New shop Arty Pants, opened in Cranbourne on the 28th July 2007 Shops3/4/5 Bella Centre, 33-39 High St Cranbourne Vic Next to the NAB or for those who frequent the pubs, diagonal to Kellys pub in Cranbourne.
  2. My Son Mark has had a new change in his life, and I am so proud of him. He is a New Man.
  3. Mark also broke his ankle (but then we were told it wasn't broken, then told it was and then told no it wasn't who do you believe. Then after a Cat scan no breaks but he has badly damaged all the tendons and ligament in the ankle, so they are keeping it in plaster until the 6 week time is up and then see shat they are going to do.
  4. We closed the shop in Hampton Park on the 20th July, ( On the 22nd it would have been 12 months since we opened a retail store.
  5. So many wonderful people came out of the woodwork and helped us pack up and un pack the shop. Thank you everyone you know who you are.
  6. I have had to go a see a cardiologist. (maybe open heart surgery I was told ,I think I was told this just to scare the absolute s**t out of me) Well it worked. I have been told now that they are trying fluid tablets to see if they can get rid of excess fluid to make my heart beat stronger and not harder. It seems that the muscle around the heart has thickened and was not allowing the heart to relax, which in turn made the muscle become rigid which in turn made it worse. so I have been told. Well not one any more but two fluid tablets in the morning definatly make me we we we weeeeeee all the way where ever I go. And then they decided to change my blood pressure medication. I go back a see him again in 3 weeks. I wonder what else they will come up with. Well at least I am losing weight ( must have been holding a lot of fluid because I have droped quite a lot.
  7. On top of all this, I get the most horrible cold.....Cassie had this the weekend the shop opened, whe wasn't the well little chickadee at all, all she did was sleep. Then when Cassie was on Antibiotics and was getting better, Chelsie got sick, all she has wanted is her Mum then surprise surprise Last Wednesday guess who started to get sick You guessed it....Me! By Saturday I had lost my voice and then Sunday all I wanted to do was sleep, then I though I was starting to get better but it went to my chest and again I feel terrible. I understand how Cassie and Chelsie felt. Well today is Tuesday and I am still not any better. I have Thursday as a day off so if I am still sick,maybe I had better head for the Drs.
  8. Melinda a Glenn have been sick with both of them having time off work
  9. Now Mark is sick.

Who started all this sickness.

Apart from all this we are all fine and doing great.

Again I am sorry for not blogging earlier but..........

Keep smiling and healthy

L

Judy

4 comments:

Laura said...

YAYYYY you wrote something lol. I understand so much has been going on for you with the shop and the health department.
Glad to hear they are waiting on the heart surgery to see how you go on medication. It seems you have joined Kaytie with a similar medication (lasix?) that makes you weeeeeeee lol. Looking forward to when I can come back to crop night & no still no baby...

Andrea said...

Well about time you blogged. But understandable with what you've been doing. The shop looks fantastic. Glad you're not having open heart surgery. Hopefully they sort all the meds out for you and it all works well. I can't believe Bailey didn't come down sick. He was around Cassie all day and came out ok. That is so unlike Bailey. He usually picks up everything and then ends up in hospital. He must be getting stronger now. Take care and look forward to a new post in about oohhh a month maybe. LOL

Mel Diener said...

Oh no...I'm so sorry to hear about your health *issues*. Hopefully with the right eating and lifestyle, everything will be just fine. Hope you aren't too worried? I've found that positive thinking is the best in these situations. Fingers crossed that everything works out for you.

Mel xx

Crissy Gaylor said...

I hope everyone is feeling better soon! The shop looks fantastic!
Happy to hear you will not be having open heart surgery, talk about a scare! Take care of yourself. :)
Crissy