Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's Christmas.....4 sleeps till Santa

I know I have been a bad blogger, but time has not been on my side. I need70 hours in each day, just to get through what I must in the next 4 days...Don't know how I'll manage that one.
Lost the credit card the other day. Only realized when I went to use it on Tuesday Night. Now I am at the mercy of the banks.
On a happier note. It was my Mum's 87th Birthday Yesterday. I picked her up from the Nursing home and took her to the shop. Then I had her hair permed and cut. I have made a new woman of her.
On Saturday it is Cassie's 3rd Birthday. Gee time flies when your having fun Such a Cutie....
Then on Monday its Jodie's Birthday. Yes thats right Christmas Day. Jodie is 30. I don't know about her, but I certainly feel OLD..... Fancy have a 30 year old daughter.
Having the week off between Christmas and New Year. Can't wait
I will not blog this side of Christmas so I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, one that is peaceful for you all. And a very Happy ,and Prosperous New Year. Please be safe.
Until next year Keep smiling and Healthy.

Judy
Arty Pants
www.artypants.com.au

2 comments:

Crissy Gaylor said...

Hope you had a great Christmas Judee. :)

Crissy Gaylor said...

Happy Belated Birthday for Monday Judee! :)