Saturday, September 02, 2006

Today is a new day.......

All things are possible.
Today is the day for the hair cut and color.
Yay a new me.... can't wait. I will at last be able to control where the hair goes, it won't stick out everywhere.

Having this morning off and Jodie is manning the shop. It is goingreally well. Past out expectations.
We had a crop last night and it was really enjoyable. Everyone had a real good time. New people which was good.
I had a slight accident in the shop yesterday. Of course I was the laughing stock of Jodie and Danni. I was trying to move 3 shop fittings and be independant and do it by my self, and of course what happened. They all fell over, stock and all. It looked like a bomb had hit the place.
How devastating. It took me 2 hours to get it all sorted out, so much for putting out all the new products. Never mind I have copped it all last night and I suppose it will continue today.....
I have strong shoulders.

Better go, I have an appointment with the scissors......
Keep healthy and smiling.
l
Judee

1 comment:

Crissy Gaylor said...

LOL Oh Judy you must ask for help when moving 3 shop fittings at once, otherwise move them one at a time please :)
Don't forget to post up a photo of your new hair do! :)
take care
Crissy