Monday, September 18, 2006

I've been tagged!!!!!

Thanks Connie, as I have said, I'm like an elephant and I don't forget. I suppose except if Ive been busy. lol. Thanks anyway. It has forced me to update.
  1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Somewhere nice and peaceful , out in the bush with not too many people around
  2. What’s your favorite article of clothing? T shirts and 3/4 pants.... anything summery
  3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? tight sexy bums.......
  4. What’s the last CD that you bought? Now don't you all laugh, I think it was one for Christmas, many Christmasssssssss ago.
  5. Where’s your favorite place to be? I agree, tucked up in my nice warm BED!!! i wish i never had to get up!!!
  6. Where’s your least favorite place to be? Inside on a nice sunny day
  7. What’s your favorite place to be massaged? My back and neck but then again I love to be massaged, I can go to sleep.......
  8. Strong in mind or strong in body? I would have to say my body, I seem to be able to move anything, but I must admit that the older I am getting the weaker I am getting. Then for my mind it seems to be going faster that anything, you just ask my kids....lol
  9. What time do you wake up in the morning? When I am working 7.30a.m. when I am not wellllllll last weekend I got up at 11.59a.m. Sat and 10.30a.m. Sunday. Lazy hey.
  10. What is your favorite Kitchen appliance? My husband and I bought him 32 and half years ago, and I wouldn't trade him in for anything..........
  11. What makes you really angry? Manners, nothing worse that opening a door for someone and them just ignoring you.......ARGH.....
  12. If you could play an instrument what would it be? I can but not well. The key board, but always wanted to play the guitar
  13. Favorite color? Yellow, but if I have to wear it I must say pink/ mauves and blue
  14. Sports car or SUV? Sports Car. MG to be exact
  15. Do you believe in an afterlife? I think I do, as I talk to my father quite regularly, and I would hate to think that i talk to myself on such a regular basis.
  16. Favorite children’s book? The famous Five. I used to love them and I used to get so enthralled in all their adventures.
  17. What’s your favorite season? Summer... You can always turn on an airconditioner or cooler to get cool, but you can't always get warm enough.
  18. What is your least favorite household choreGrocery shopping and putting them away. Anyway I haven't done it since I opened the shop, Bill does it for me.
  19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be? To tell what people are thinking???????????
  20. If you have a tattoo what is it? No.....I think they are stupid and a complete waste of money.......
  21. Can you juggle? I'm all thumbs, so I suppose the answer is no.
  22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? My Dad, he was my inspiration.
  23. What’s in the boot of your car? I don't have a car, so nothing.
  24. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Hamburger difinately as I hate raw fish, the thought turns my stomach.
  25. I will tag.... Stephanie Lim Sorry Steph (stephyl.blogspot.com) and of course Jodie. Ha Ha Ha, How's that for laughing at me!!!!!!

Well as you can all tell from this tag I am a simple person who enjoys peace and quiet and family life.

I still haven't got a picture of my hair cut, but I am sure it will happen soon.

Will try to blog a bit more often connie. Sorry.

Keep smiling and healthy.

Judee.

1 comment:

connie said...

Now thats a good little Judy!!!!
LOL...
Take care..
Connie..

ps..love your answers too!!!!