Friday, April 21, 2006

I'm new to this

Hi, I am very new to this bloggin thing but my daughter tells me that I like to talk so I should do well. So here goes.

I am married and have been for 32 years(you don't get that long for murder). I have an absolutely wonderful husband...ooh how soppy. but believe it or not he really is wonderful although he does have his moments.

How old am I? Well I have been married for so long I always forget but to be married for 32 years I must be fairly young Hey.

I have three children one 29years old, 26year old and 24year old. I have two grandchildren one 7 and one two. They are just beautiful girls whom I love so very much.

What do I like to do? I am into scrapbooking enjoy the relaxing bit. Am in the process of selling my house as it is toooooooo big for two of us. I hope it sells soon as I am sick and tired of having to have is sooooo clean. Not to say that my house is dirty, but maybe a little messy. Not since the house has been up for sale.

All for now!

I really should see what's for dinner.

Judeed

No comments: