Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Having another go

Hi again,
Just altered a few things on my profile. But I just can't seem to manage the astrological sign. Mine come up as Cancer but I am really a Capricorn. But I suppose who cares...
Haven't done much over the past few days as I have had the dreadded disease of cold sores and mouth ulcers and I look a mess. When I do go out I seem to cover my mouth. My kids say that it's an improvement.

Gee life sucks at the moment People just don't seem to get the hint that they are wrong????
Maybe it's just that they think that they are superior. Don't you hate people like that. Everything is ok with my family, it is just people who I have no wish to be in contact with ever again and they just will not go away.

Enough of my drearies....... I hope this finds everyone healthy and happy and laughing.

All for now

lol
judee d

No comments: