Monday, August 11, 2008

Such a lot of news......

Yes I know, it seems that bloggers throat has been cut and the food hasn't been getting through. Well at least my info.
Such a lot has happened over the past 7 weeks.
My new grandchild Andrew is 7 weeks old and growing more and more each day. He is the spitting image of his Dad. Glenn. He is smiling and such a cutie or should I say sooooooo handsome.
Onto the other grandchildren.
Taylor is 9 and half now and is such a delight. She stays with Bill and I on a Thursday. She tries to get away with heaps but I keep reminding her that we bought up her dad and anything she is trying now, we have already seen before. The ofther day she asked Bill if she could have another icecream, Grandpa said no she immediately asked me and of course I also said no. Her reply to that was damn, it doesn't work anymore........What a devil.
Cassie stays with Bill and I on a Tuesday night. I don't know what it is about Tuesdays but we always seem to be playing games. Either hide and seek, what's the time Mr wolf, or wipeout. I suppose Bill and I are her playthings.
We don't have Chelsie over to sleep on a regular basis as of yet, but I am sure the time will come. I am sure Chelsie has been in this world before. She grabs your attention with the slightest little thing and really tries you......I suppose we'll survive.
I have had a cold for the past 4 weeks and have felt absolutely atrocious. I went to the Drs last week and he said why didn't I come any earlier. My reply was that if I had come earlier her would have said it was viral andthere was nothing He could do, at least this time I got some atibiotics.Still not feeling 100% but am on the mend. Bill also has been sick for the past week. He has the worst bark I have heard for quite a while. Will he go to the dr.....NO.
About 6 weeks ago I found out a friend of mine has Breast cancer. she has started chemo. She is feeling quite ordinary at the moment, but knowing her she will bounce back. She has to stay positive.
Then last week I found out that my 43yo neice has bowel cancer. she will have to go throu chemo as well. My sister is distraught but we as a family have to support not hinder.
Please think of Connie and Julieane and send them both all your strength. Spare a dollar or two for the cancer research and remember that the best cure for cancer is awareness. Check your breasts and if you have any changes anywhere in your body please do something about it immediately.
Well I am going to go and do some more work. I will try to getback earlier that 7 weeks.
Keep smiling and healthy
love
Judy

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hopefully your feeling much better now, and aren't men just the worst when they are sick!!!